Thread: DADA one
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 02:14 PM   #216 (permalink)
DarkStorm
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jaxon Brodric Fletcher
Fourth Year
Ravenclaw
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxilocks View Post
Sarani swept into the classroom in a swirl of black robes, her spiked heel boots clicking against the floor,. "Detention, Carter," she said, tone cold. She flicked her wand and the camera that had flashed a moment ago, disappeared as the snake it belonged to, slipped it into her bag. "That's thirty points apiece from Gryffindor and Slytherin."

She turned to face the class, as if nothing had happened.

"Welcome to the Defense Against the Dark Arts course. I'm Sarani Glass, and I will be your Defense Against the Dark Arts professor. If you could all take turns to tell me your names, years and, if you've chosen to pursue Defense at NEWT level, the reason you've decided to do so."

Harvey was glad that he had not lost anymore points and that he was following instructions. Harvey stood up and introduced himself. "Hi Professor Glass, My name is Harvey Watson and I am in my first year. I don't know what NEWT level is so I can't answer that question, I don't know as I am what you may call muggle-born. So this week is my first magical experience" After Harvey was over with his introduction he sat down, hoping that he could impress his professors from now on and not lose anymore points.