Thread: DADA one
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 01:49 PM   #209 (permalink)
MuggleDinosaur
Dark Force Defense League

DIMC
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Montgomery S. Wilder
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Odette Boone-Wilder
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxilocks View Post
Sarani swept into the classroom in a swirl of black robes, her spiked heel boots clicking against the floor,. "Detention, Carter," she said, tone cold. She flicked her wand and the camera that had flashed a moment ago, disappeared as the snake it belonged to, slipped it into her bag. "That's thirty points apiece from Gryffindor and Slytherin."

She turned to face the class, as if nothing had happened.

"Welcome to the Defense Against the Dark Arts course. I'm Sarani Glass, and I will be your Defense Against the Dark Arts professor. If you could all take turns to tell me your names, years and, if you've chosen to pursue Defense at NEWT level, the reason you've decided to do so."

OOC: The lesson has now STARTED. Please don't RP your characters arriving late. If YOU are joining the class just now, pretend that your charrie was there all along. =)
Jasper looked at the teacher. So he had to say his name and year? So is he in NEWTs? He didn't know that would be something his mum would know. He looked at the teacher.

"Hi." Jasper said. "I'm Jasper Somerhalder." he told her. "Seventh Year." he told her. Well he felt really awkward. But he didn't look it.

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving

lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing