Thread: DADA one
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 01:49 PM   #208 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxilocks View Post
Sarani swept into the classroom in a swirl of black robes, her spiked heel boots clicking against the floor,. "Detention, Carter," she said, tone cold. She flicked her wand and the camera that had flashed a moment ago, disappeared as the snake it belonged to, slipped it into her bag. "That's thirty points apiece from Gryffindor and Slytherin."

She turned to face the class, as if nothing had happened.

"Welcome to the Defense Against the Dark Arts course. I'm Sarani Glass, and I will be your Defense Against the Dark Arts professor. If you could all take turns to tell me your names, years and, if you've chosen to pursue Defense at NEWT level, the reason you've decided to do so."
This professor certainly knew how to make an entrance.
Mathias gazed wide-eyed as the intimidating woman waltzed into the classroom, immediately taking lots of points and handed out a detention. Oh, she was not one to be messed with.

Sitting up at attention, he blinked twice as she spoke, then, as he was sitting in the front, raised his hand (just for good measure) and offered his name as instructed. "Mathias MacLoughlin, ma'am," he managed to squeak out. "First year." He had so hoped this class would be easier than Charms, but at this rate he wasn't holding out hope.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line