Thread: DADA one
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 01:38 PM   #205 (permalink)
pinkphoenix
Ravenclaw

DMAC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora "Orr" Opal
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jade Gemstone
Accidents & Catastrophes
Ravenpuff Girl / \ Bookworm and Music lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
"I think when you meet people who say they know a lot about magic, and they are in their first year too, they might just be exaggerating. Everybody starts off the same, not quite knowing exactly what is expected."
Orr nodded. "I have met some people like that already. They are so full of themselves...can't stand people like that to be honest."

Quote:
Originally Posted by giant_squid_fan View Post
MJ walked into Defense Against the Dark Arts, her head held high in a confident manner. But her eyes were flicking around the room in fright. She waved to Aurora as she walked past her and took a seat by Beezus and Jez.
Orr looked up and saw more of her house's first years coming into the room, she waved at MJ as she walked past to take a seat by Beezus and Jez.

ETA: Orr looked up as Professor Glass walked into the room. Immediately Orr went quiet and focused on what she had to say.

OOC: I'm really sorry but as just I wrote and posted this entry--I saw that you had posted the 'class has begun'

Last edited by pinkphoenix; 09-08-2011 at 01:56 PM. Reason: I wrote this and posted as the various post went up