Thread: DADA one
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 09:38 AM   #172 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemist_18 View Post
"Maybe an introduction about the dark arts, the defence, or maybe the dark creatures and how to beat them? Or maybe we'll learn about duelling? Waw!" Raven sounds bery excited.
Raven was excited, and Zhenya was too. Their FIRST DADA class! Wow. "I hope we can expand on what we learnt in Charms, you know, on wand movement."

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkphoenix View Post
Orr grinned up at Beverly and gestured to the seat that was vacant next to her. "Sure."

Orr nodded, "That does sound reasonable. Let's hope that we don't do any mistakes in class." Takes out her little parchment on which she wrote down all the rules for class off the notice board in the Claw common room:

SPOILER!!: DADA class rules
You need to respect the professor and your classmates, raise your hand if you want to ask a question or give the answer (not to yell), not to give textbook answers--needs to be original answers. And you need to listen to the professor and not to chat with friends.

Orr showed the parchment to Zhenya, "If we just follow these rules, I think that everything will be okay. As for my experience with magic--I have none. I'm muggleborn."
Zhenya read the rules and felt much better. "It's good having rules, makes things fair. And really, you're muggle-born? Well, I'm sure you will pick it up very easily. I have met a lot of muggle-borns who said how they enjoyed their classes and picked it up. I don't really have a great deal of experience either, and I'm pure blood. Fancy that."

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move