Thread: DADA one
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 02:56 AM   #116 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwinder View Post

"I'm good." Hateya got out everything she hoped she'd need (i.e. just her wand), and swung her feet back and forth. One day, she'd be tall enough to reach the floor while her back was against the back of a chair. "I went for a walk around the grounds on the walkway railing. A girl from last year showed me how."

After another glance around to make sure the professor wasn't there yet, she asked, "Why are you reading it? If it's boring?"
"There's a walkway railing? Is it up high?" And DANGEROUS? Tori stowed her book away while she talked and took out the same materials Hateya had on her desk: ie her wand and nothing else.

She could have laughed at how the Ravenclaw was looking around the classroom all suspiciously. "I kind of have to. The History of Magic professor himself gave it to me." And maybe, just maybe, a tiny part of Tori might have been interested in the subject and hoping to impress him in class. JUST A TINY PART.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind