Thread: DADA one
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 01:23 AM   #100 (permalink)
Greymalkin
Slytherin
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarah Oliver
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Roxanne Montgomery
Magical Creatures
Default Follow the linkie ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixAuror169 View Post
Amethyst blushed deeply. She wanted to tell Sarah, she did. Figured maybe Sarah would take the hints and put the puzzle pieces together. "I like to wear baggy jeans or skinny jeans, button up shirts, guy-ish t-shirts and Polos, and I hate skirts with a burning passion.." All of this she whispered. Would Sarah figure it out? She had only hoped, for class wasn't the place to tell her.
Sarah pursed her lips and scrutinized her friend. So serious was the situation, she didn't even laugh about the 'hating skirts with a burning passion' part.

She was never good with logic, or puzzles, but she was trying to get her brain to sit still long enough to figure out what was going on.

SO. Amethyst liked wearing slightly guy-ish clothes ooh, look! A butterfly! She acted like she was the skirt wearing type, yet she 'hated them with a burning passion.' burning passion is a funny word. Heehee. She was apparently either embarrassed or worried about talking about whatever it is tell me already, woman! And... she had nothing. Absolutely nothing. No idea, hypotheses, or predictions. She was drawing A COMPLETE BLANK. But she was determined to help anyway.

So, what does she do? She stalls. "Too many people in here," she says, smiling kindly, her expression softening, "we'll talk about this after class. Say in the student gardens. It's quieter there."