Thread: DADA one
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 11:20 PM   #82 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Heading down to DADA after getting into the swing of lessons, Stella had to admit she was curious about how this one would be. Charms was certainly quick, yet interesting, and she had to wonder if DADA would be the same or if Professor Schirmer was different than the others. She could definitely say she seemed different than the few professors who'd spoken to her during the opening feast, but in the same respect, she wasn't entirely sure who the DADA professor was. She had a suspicion, but it wasn't much more than that.

Stepping into the classroom, it seemed her curiosity wasn't about to get appeased quite yet, as while there were quite a few students in the room and having their own little discussions, there was no professor in sight. Interesting, she thought, making her way to an empty desk and taking a seat. She didn't even take anything out of her school bag yet, as there didn't seem to be any directions as to what they'd be using in the lesson. Of course, she had everything she thought would be necessary, and her wand was ready in the wrist holster she'd had for years now. But for now, it seemed they just needed to wait.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero