Thread: DADA one
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 10:05 PM   #68 (permalink)
JustAlice

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dalia Turay
Fourth Year
Zing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
Kennedy doodled on the corner of his parchment while waiting for the teacher to appear. He wasn't sure if what he drew was a tree or broccoli, either way it looked nice. The only skill he recognized; his drawing skills. He heard something hit the floor next to him causing him to turn his head to the side, surprised. It was Aurora. He almost expected a BIG tall guy to tell him, move outta my seat sorta thing.

Phew.

He saw as Aurora's things just appeared...like poof out of thin air. "Hey..." he said, distracted by it all. Now THAT was skills right there. "Cool," he whispered. How come his wand didn't do that, eh?
Aurora put her wand back into her holster as she teased her long red curls into a ponytail and secured them with the ribbons. She smiled a little at Kennedy's apparent amazement. "D'you want some ribbons too?" she teased, waving a spare one at him. She glanced down at his parchment, "Ooh, pretty tree." she observed. "I can't draw, the closest I get to a picture is writing music and you saw how scruffy that looked." She could never get her quill to follow the right paths... Yep, drawing was definitely not something she could do... it wasn't quite as bad as flying - she could usually draw something that looked like it might be what it was meant to be but she could never do anything that resembled flying...