Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 05:15 PM   #99 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Chapter 42

Chapter 42: awkward turtle

"ummm, Ha-harry," I stuttered out. He and Ron were having a staring contest to see who could be the meanest without using words. Ron smirked at his once best friends and then leaned down. Then Lavender and him started snogging. Ronald was winning.

Without detaching them selves they slid into a ripped up booth. I began to stand up, "Lets go Harry," I insisted, but he caught my arm.

"We don't have to go," I sat back down again as Harry tried to put on a fake smile, "Its your birthday you can do what you like,"

Ron swore under his breath.

"I want to...." I hesitated. Truly I wanted to stay in this disgusting bar without hiding under the cloak than go somewhere else and have Harry have to ignore me. "lets go to the shrieking shack!" I blurted out.

"Alright!" Harry agreed a little too quickly, "Onward," he practically ran to the door. I pulled off Hermione's hand-me-down pink jacket and left it on the chair.

Harry pulled the door open for me and we walked outside a few steps before I stopped. "Oh, dang it I left my coat inside,"

"I didn't know you took it off?" Harry replied questioningly.

"You stay here I'll go get it," I turned on my heel and ran back into the pub. I grabbed my jacket and put it on as i marched to the two snoggers. "Excuse me!" i yelled out. They stopped and looked at me. "Sorry but i want your full attention when I scold you.

Harry is your best friend, and it seems to me that you never trust him. I wasn't there in your fourth year, but it seems to me that you only went back to being his best friend once you had proof. And a TRUE friend at least gives you the benefit of the doubt. Hell a decent person gives a stranger that.

But not you, you need the proof so here it is. Harry never cheated on Ginny, and the proof is- if he dared cheat on her she would find out and dump him. Their still together so what does that tell you. She's smart and your sister trust HER," I was done talking but I stood there waiting for an answer.

"Thats Hermione's jacket," Ron pointed at me.

"Yes, you idiot," i answered, "Hermione gave me a bunch of her clothes,"

"My proof that they had something going on was that I found Hermione's bra at Grimald place, and I know my sisters smart so I know for a fact that it wasn't hers," Ronal looked me in my eyes.

"Then tell Harry that," I instructed him.

"I need to go," Ron said to Lavender. He got up from the booth, and headed for the door.

"Wait!" I called after him. He faced me, "How did you know it was Hermione's?" I asked him while attempting to keep an idiotic giggle down.

Ron tilted his head to the side with an disgusted look on his face. Shaking his head, "It had her name in it, Jess,"

Thanks for reading, and I apologize in advance because school is starting soon so I might not be able to post for a while.