View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 04:46 PM   #55 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stethoscope12 View Post
"Oh Hello," Esteban said with a smile, okay, he had made contact....this was starting to seem like a poor muggle movie. Jeez, he was bad at this. He looked around to see to make sure that there were not too many people listening. "I'm looking for my wife actually, but I don't see her." He said sticking his hand out for a shake.

"I'm Esteban Rivera, International Magical Cooperation." He said, because he was sure that she would ask what Department he was in.
Katrina nodded. "Your wife would be...?" she asked. Because that might make it easier to point him towards the right way. She glanced at his hand and shook it. She had to have manners to visiting guests after all.

"Pleasure, I'm Katrina Rayne," she said with a smile. She needn't say which department she was in... it was pretty obvious, at least to Katrina it was.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...