Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 02:25 AM   #73 (permalink)
momentai

Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Blake Rouyn
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ryuu Cyprian Andrei
Minister's Office
you live your life just once, so don't forget about a thing called love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liisa View Post
Kimber sat, ruminating over the state of Hogwarts, when a soft, familiar voice broke through. Looking at Kurumi, she gave her first smile of the night and sat up straighter in her chair. "Good evening to you, my dear," she said, putting on a happy face for her prefect even though her stomach was starting to rumble.

She tilted her head at the girl's nice words and her smile grew wider. "Miss Hollingberry, your efforts here have proved to me that you deserve every opportunity I have to offer." She was going to say more when she saw the cookie being handed to her.

'What was this?!' she thought, beaming down at the prefect. She opened the cookie quickly and broke off a HUGE piece to shove into her mouth. Thanks to Kurumi, maybe she wouldn't starve before the feast was over. "Mmm *chew* "thank you..." *chew chew* "...so much," she said, covering her mouth so that her food didn't show as she spoke. Then she looked down the table and waved the rest of her treat at Chad in a "want-the-other-half" type gesture.
Chad had been staring intently at his plate, wistfully wishing that some food would appear, that he missed Kimber's wave towards him.

His gaze was only lifted from the plate when Tate stood up and made the ever so wonderful speech. Then it ended and food suddenly appeared. Hallelujah! Hungry, he started to eat.

Tailz is back in town, Tailz is back in town. =)