Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 01:40 AM   #71 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default pre-speech...let's go with pre-speech & pre-elves
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxilocks View Post

Sitting down next to the Charms professor, she arched an eyebrow as she caught sight of the Gryffindor prefect giving out what looked like cookies. In quite a few colours, at that.

What next, toffees?

Kurumi felt eyes on her, and not the kind type. She was reminding of the burning sensation she had when Cookie Hater or Sierra were trying to burn a hole in the back of her head.

Only worse...much worse....

Kurumi's head slowly turned and felt a cold shiver go down her spine when she saw the eyes of one of the new professors eyeing her and yet another eyebrow raise. What? Did professors not like cookies or something? Kurumi offered the woman a polite bow.

She might have just found someone who intimidated her more than Professor Lafay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"It was a joke, Hollingberry. I take the goodies I can get." Some Gryffindors were clever as a Ravenclaw in their school work but somehow were completely lacking in the good humor or interpersonal sense that was often characteristic of their house mates.

He accepted the cookie. "You're welcome. I hope to hear good things about you in terms to come."
Really, could Kurumi smack her forehead NOW? She felt utterly ridiculous whenever she spoke to Headmaster Tate and it was not because she was overly intimidated or afraid of him. After all, he had given her five points last term for cleaning up the red X on the fifth floor corridor.

British sense of humor. The forth year still didn't have a handle on registering it. Maybe by the end of this term?

"Thank you, Headmaster," Kurumi said, noticing that it was getting late and he would most likely be giving his speech soon. "I should return to the Gryffindor table and make sure that no first years have tried to use the any of the eating utensils."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes