View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 09:55 PM   #53 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stethoscope12 View Post
Esteban had promised Gina that he would do what he could. So that brought him down to level 6. He needed to talk to his wife, he needed to know where this level stood, but he sure hoped that it wouldn't be suspicious. No couldn't be, he was her visiting his wife, surely that's not a strange thing to do.

He stepped into the inter office or the by the cubicles and began to look around for her, or at least a friendy face.
It was another ordinary day of work. Apparition licenses, blah blah blah. Coffee... work... ordinary as usual. Katrina fixed the picture on her desk, so it was angled nicely and went back to work.

Katrina was sifting through papers and sipping her coffee when she noticed that there was someone there. "Excuse me, sir, are you looking for someone?" she asked politely. He seemed quite lost. It was only right for her to help someone who needed directions.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...