Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 04:44 AM   #52 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixy! View Post
Elizabeth shrugged. "If it is, then they need to be taught what's funny and what's not..." Maybe it'd be worth while to go for a trip down to the Kitchens afterwards, to find out what they're playing at ... The Healer nodded in agreement. "I certainly hope so."

Friendly? They looked... loud. Beth laughed at Selen's comment. "Kids and clumsiness come hand-in-hand though, don't they?" ... She knew SHE was a clumsy kid. Surely she wasn't the only one. Oooh. Quidditch, yes of course! How did Beth forget about Hogwarts' Quidditch teams? From what Selen was saying, Beth gathered that the Hogwartian's tried to play like the pro's. "Ahh, well. I suppose Quidditch is no fun when it's not brutal." Sliiiightly sarcastic there. Although... Back in her Quidditch Mediwitch days, it was always a disappointment whenever there were only two injuries to heal the whole match.
"Mmm perhaps," mused Seren, though she wasn't sure what the catalyst to this was... the house elves had always been so well behaved and... well useful. No matter, Tate would make sure they were alright.

"That is too true," remarked Seren, laughing lightly. "Would you believe it, last term I had a student try to feed a peer to a Snargaluff!"
Oh Jacob had paid for that... but strangely she missed the boy and his quirks. It would certainly be a lot quieter now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post

He couldn't help but chuckle. No really he couldn't. The idea of going around the castle calling Seren Starflower, was simply too entertaining. "Sadly, I think you have." Imagine Starflower. Everett cracked a grin before quickly returning to his normal, uncaring expression.

"Hmm. Yes." History did take a lot of time and concentration. "The great thing about History is that although it does deal with the past, there is always something new to learn." Pointers? Everett shifted in his chair before shaking his head. "No thank you. I am honestly sure that I would drive you up the wall." He was that bad at Herbology.
It was good to see that Dash could see the funny side of things. Her nickname was rather ridiculous. But there would always be a part of her that cherished it. "I think you're right."
No matter.. Seren was fine with her, as boring as it was.

"I agree, there are so many lessons we can learn, and it seems that no matter how much time has passed, its all still relevant."
Thats what amazed her the most. Whenever she did get the chance to do some light reading she could always ... emphatise with it.
"You'd be surprised, there's not much that can drive me mad." But she took the hint. No herbology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pips View Post
Little Pips, the house elf, crept along the staff table with his head down. He was trying his very VERY hardest to clean the cups and spoons and plates and things without attracting the ire of the staff members, but it was unavoidable that he would be noticed. How could one ignore the occasional head-bashing or the dropping of an empty chair on his long elf-foot?

He mumbled to himself. "Pips is being sorry. Pips is punishing himself. No professors is having to eat off dirty things anymore." The elf twitched his bat-like ears.
Aahh about time something was being done about this. Seren watched as he worked away, cleaning what should have already been cleaned. Poor dear... he seemed... stressed.

"Thank you Pips," she said, offering the house elf a genuine smile.