Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 02:53 AM   #45 (permalink)
Liisa

Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ava Masterson
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Francesca Lancaster

Diagon Alley Employee:
Victor Sayre
Dark Wizard
Fiercely Flirtatious | ILY T&E ♥ | SUPER MOM!!! | *liebkost*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Kurumi heard the soft, but slightly agitated, voice of a woman and her head turned to follow. Her eyes lit up and her stomach tied in knots when she saw that it was her Head of House finally making her appearance at the table. Kurumi and her hadn't spoken much, so she was surprised when she had received a letter with her signature at the bottom. That letter was currently framed and hanging on the wall in her home. All the handy work of her father.

"G-Good evening, Madam Donovan," Kurumi said with a nervous bow. "I-I just wanted to thank you for giving me the opportunity to...help my house." While there were still crayon cookies on the table, Kurumi had a special cookie ready for Head of House.

Reaching into her pocket, Kurumi pulled out an individually wrapped Gryffindor cookie and handed it to her.
Kimber sat, ruminating over the state of Hogwarts, when a soft, familiar voice broke through. Looking at Kurumi, she gave her first smile of the night and sat up straighter in her chair. "Good evening to you, my dear," she said, putting on a happy face for her prefect even though her stomach was starting to rumble.

She tilted her head at the girl's nice words and her smile grew wider. "Miss Hollingberry, your efforts here have proved to me that you deserve every opportunity I have to offer." She was going to say more when she saw the cookie being handed to her.

'What was this?!' she thought, beaming down at the prefect. She opened the cookie quickly and broke off a HUGE piece to shove into her mouth. Thanks to Kurumi, maybe she wouldn't starve before the feast was over. "Mmm *chew* "thank you..." *chew chew* "...so much," she said, covering her mouth so that her food didn't show as she spoke. Then she looked down the table and waved the rest of her treat at Chad in a "want-the-other-half" type gesture.