Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 07:04 PM   #34 (permalink)
Nixy!
Slytherin

Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
[working on smthing, maybe.]

Ministry RPG Name:
[working on smthing, maybe.]
x1 x2
YOUR Nixy. || Prefect Rainbows! || Deniz'in Müzik Kardeşi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Oohh another new colleague! This was her lucky day! Between Dash and this.... lovely woman she would be thoroughly entertained.
"They're disgusting aren't they," she commented, again eyeying her own challice which she left sitting on the table. She almost wasn't hungry anymore. "It's usually not like this."

Blah! she was being so rude. Seren shook her head lightly.
"So sorry, I'm Seren Bentley, Herbology Professor," she said introducing herself with a bright smile.
The healer nodded at the woman's statement, looking up as she answered the question before she could even answer them. "Oh, they're not? Well, that's good..." Hopefully they'd be clean tomorrow morning, though. No one wanted breakfast on dirty plates... No one wanted tea on dirty plates either, for that matter. Beth made a mental note to clean her crockery before the food arrived.

Beth smiled at the professor's introduction. Seren Bentley. I need to remember that name. "It's okay. Elizabeth Brookes. I'm the healer... and nervous." She nodded slightly, and eyed all of the students. There were so many of them... Loads more than from her own Hogwarts days. But then again... Beth hid from most of them... "I take it you're a returning professor, then?" The air of confidence about her and all... There's no way she could be new.