Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 08:57 AM   #21 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

SPOILER!!: Bentley puppy lady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Seren beamed and gave Fina a wink, she could hardly wait to catch up with Fina. There was so much to discuss and so much to gossip about! She'd have to track her down later on for a drink and a chat.

Seren turned, only to be confronted with an unfamiliar face. Transfer? or Herbology truant? ... But as soon as the girl spoke, her mind was put to ease.
"Ahh, Beauxbaton's transfer?" she asked, offering the young girl a smile. The French was a bit of a give away. But it was lovely to have new an delightful students. No doubt a welcome addition to Ravenclaw House.
"Pleasure to meet you Miss Gardiner, my names Professor Bentley, I'll be your Herbology professor. I trust you'll enjoy your time here at Hogwarts."
Provided the girl took herbology of course.

She was heading to the staff table. She was intending to ask if there was anything to be done about the silverware when she caught the tail end of a conversation.

Her eyes brightened as one of the ladies introduced herself as the Herbology professor. She had a present for the Herbology lady in her purse and she rummaged around for it. She found the crisp white box with the silver bow on top. She was so proud of herself for this present. She walked up to the table and tapped Professor Bentley on the leg. She couldn't reach any higher. "Hi Professor Bentley. I made this for you." she was beaning so hard her cheeks were going to be sore in the morning.

Harlow held out the white box and hoped the professor liked the miniature. moonlace plant inside. Her mom had helped her with the charm work to make it a miniature plant. "I'm Harlow," she added.

After all you never accepted anything from a stranger right?

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣