Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 07:21 AM   #19 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default Because this is so much more fun than just looking at icky silverware. xD
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Stella knew that it would probably have been a better move to go to her own table, get to know her new housemates and everything (As so far it looked like everyone she'd met so far wasn't in Ravenclaw with herself. More accurately Gryffindor and Slytherin, but she couldn't say she knew if it was okay to go to the other tables either) Plus, with half of the comments she'd heard upon entry to the Great Hall, she'd rather not deal with Scourgifying dishes quite yet. Instead, she'd simply made her way up to the table at the front of the room, after spending a moment to watch the enchanted sky in the room. That was so much nicer than at Beauxbatons, even though the dining hall there had been nice.

Either way, she wanted to let the professors know she was looking forward to what they were going to teach her. Completely unaware that the large part of them seemed to be just as new to the school as she was. But she needed to say something before she looked like a complete idiot, especially as the other girl who'd come up to the table seemed to be confusing some of the professors already. "Bonsoir," she said, almost without thinking, then flushed a little as she made herself switch back to English. You're not at Beauxbatons, she reminded herself again. "Sorry. I just wanted to come up and introduce myself, and say I'm looking forward to all your classes this term," she continued, after her little inner reprimand, then flushed again. "I'm Stella Gardiner." Yeah, that was definitely not the introduction you wanted, in front of your new professors. Hopefully things would get better soon.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero