Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 07:19 AM   #18 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
"Edvard, Fina..." she greeted brightly offering them her usual sun-shine bright smile. Oh and another new staff member! (Althea) ... In Jared's seat, how sad. "Welcome," she greeted with a nod.
"Chad," she nodded.
Hearing her name from the other side of the table, Fina glanced sideways and her smile grew brighter upon seeing Seren there. The woman survived year one teaching at Hogwarts and was back for more! That was always good.

"Seren! Welcome back!" And she would end there, as she was sure the Headmaster would quite disapprove if he saw them shouting across the staff table.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
As he made his way over to the staff table, Everett let out a sigh of relief. The man had been somewhat worried that he had shown up late for the feast. After changing into robes that were more suited he had ended up getting distracted when he started to unpack robe after robe. And really he had just lost track of time. But as he finally took his seat at the staff table (after giving some of his colleagues a small nod) he noticed that children were still entering the hall.

Everett leaned back in the chair, raising a brow at the student who had just arrived. Hello? His attention quickly fell onto the silverware in front of him. Did someone forget to wash up from the closing feast?
Another new face, although this one was sitting down at Seren's end. So two so far at her end, one at Seren's side. Giving a brief smile, she decided she would save introductions to those staff members for another time. Perhaps a gathering in the staff room later . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post

"Over the summer?" Seemed odd, but as long as they got the feast, which as she remembered was always amazing, then that would be okay. She'd assured Eddie the feasts were to die for.

Thea rearranged her cutlery and eyed her empty plate, her hands folded tidily in her lap.

Her eyes settled on Josephina again.

"Blacksmith?" Blink. "I'm a metal charmer...." She clarified, sounding both uncertain and unimpressed. "What's this about the Daily Prophet?"
Over the summer what? Oh. That the silverware hadn't been washed since the closing feast. "Apparently the house elves were having too much fun this summer." Considering she actually had to dust her office last week. And she won't even mention what she had to do with the Hufflepuff Common Room. "Lazy."

No wonder her former Professor wasn't a fan of consuming anything made by the creatures.

Blacksmith? Yea. That's what the prophet had said. Metal Charmer? "Huh. Clearly the Prophet has been infused with muggle terminology." Fina shrugged. "Or perhaps it really is rubbish." She was betting on the latter, truth be told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Kurumi's cheeks flushed a deep pink when another congratulatory message was given, this time from her favorite professor. "Thank you, Professor Hadley," she replied. "Strangely enough, I think some of the calculations we performed in class last term were foreshadowing this...namely those associated with my pinnacles." Her pinnacle for her first life cycle had been an 8 after all. It was rather fitting.
Turning back towards the Gryffindor, she smiled at how the girl seemed flushed with embarrassment. She would do great though, Fina had little doubt. "Of course," she nodded, as the girl went on about how numbers foreshadowed this. "I'm not surprised. Numbers do give off quite a bit more accurate information than some people want to believe." It was a lot more truthful than those crystal balls, that was for sure.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake