Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 07:13 AM   #17 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
Everett was well aware of the chit chat that was going on at the other end of the table. Unfortunately, the other Professors were to far away for him to converse with without yelling across the table like a child. It was a pity.

He had been staring at the student tables and taking notice to the other end of the staff table that he didn't seem to notice when someone took a seat next to him. "I believe that's a piece of left over food. Might be chicken." He thought it was chicken. Everett's lips curled into a thin amused smile before taking the woman's hand. "Everett Scabior- but please call me Dash. History of Magic." He said giving Seren's hand a firm shake. "Pleasure to meet you."
She eyed the chalice some more... glaring at it for ruining what would have been a very enjoyable pumpkin juice. What were the house elves thinking? Did they forget how to wash?

But alas, Seren wasn't the type to be in a mood for too long. "Dash... that's an interesting nickname," she remarked. "I'd tell you mine, only I don't have one. If you ever think of anything feel free to share."
Oh so he had taken Gemma's position? She glanced down the table, she hadn't heard any rumours of her leaving, but who knew, the Prophet had made a big enough deal about all the new staff members coming through.
"The pleasures all mine." Seren made a note of Dash's firm shake... such a manly thing to do.

She cast a glance over at the house tables, paying particular attention to the Slytherin table. Hecate seemed to be in a cheerful mood. Hehe.
"So Dash... what sort of History are you interested in?" she asked conversationally, seeing as there was no food, and not to mention everything was dirty or just... misplaced.