Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 06:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default and others too <3
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post

Thea eyed the student with the box with only the mildest sort of curiosity.

"Good evening." She echoed. Whoever the child was, Thea wasn't one not to return a greeting.
Kurumi immediately returned the new professor's greeting with another bow.

Now what? She couldn't just stand there looking awkward. That would make her look even more ridiculous than she already felt. Not to mention the swaying she was doing wasn't helping.

"Good evening." She wanted to smack her forehead. She had already said that. "My name is Kurumi Hollingberry, forth year Gryffindor."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post

Everett leaned back in the chair, raising a brow at the student who had just arrived. Hello? His attention quickly fell onto the silverware in front of him. Did someone forget to wash up from the closing feast?
MEEP!

Kurumi had only been at the table for a few minutes and there were professors already raising their eyebrows at her. Not good...not good at all.

She bowed her head to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Spotting the ever lovely Gryffindor resident cookie baker, Seren couldn't help but clap her hands in excitement. She loved cookies.
"Miss Hollingberry, congratulations on your new position," she said with a wink. She couldn't think of anyone better to fill the position of Gryffindor Prefect, she was a worthy student indeed.
"Thank you, Professor Bentley," Kurumi smiled with another small bow. "I hope I do the position justice." She tried not giggle too much when she saw the almost child-like glee in the grown woman's eyes when she saw the cookies. "Did you have a good summer?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Oh. How had she missed the young Gryffindor before?! Well she wasn't so young anymore! By golly if the rumors were true . . . And from the look of the shiny badge on the girl's robes, they were! "Miss Hollingberry. Thank you and congratulations on the Prefectship!" Oh. Oh. She remembered when the girl was just an ickle first year. Her and Ellie Stone. She would need to congratulate Ellie sometime soon too.
Kurumi's cheeks flushed a deep pink when another congratulatory message was given, this time from her favorite professor. "Thank you, Professor Hadley," she replied. "Strangely enough, I think some of the calculations we performed in class last term were foreshadowing this...namely those associated with my pinnacles." Her pinnacle for her first life cycle had been an 8 after all. It was rather fitting.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes