Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 05:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
The train ride in Althea's company had been wonderful and eventful, they had had several visits from curious students. After being shown to the Astronomy tower and all his other possessions they parted ways. Now Eddie walked into the Great Hall after changing clothes and giving his unpredictable kneazle a toy to play with. Heading up to the dias he went past the four student tables milling with students. Sitting down in his assigned seat, next to a brunette woman (Josephina) Edvard frowned. All the silverware was filthy and tarnished. Taking up a chalice he inspected it, at least that was clean or something close to it. Looking at the brown haired woman's set of silverware he calmly said "You might want to inspect your silverware. Mine is filthy and tarnished."
Huh. Hadn't there just been an empty spot between her and the new woman? Noticing a gentlemen slide into the spot next to her, which had been occupied by Risu since she'd been here as Professor, she frowned at the mention of the filthy silverware.

"Well, that's odd. It wasn't like this at the end of last year." Someone must have been slacking over the summer. "So you must be the new Astronomy Professor..." Fina stated though, more than asked. He was probably the vampire fan too. He seemed quiet enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
With more confidence than she had ever had in the past, Kurumi made her way towards the staff table hoping to speak with Madam Donovan especially. But, first things first, she ought to greet firstly with Headmaster Tate and deliver her yearly batch of cookies. She had decide to not go with House cookies this year, and had gone for the more non-magical perspective of baking cookies in the shape of crayons of various colors.

As she approached the table, she saw many new faces, but at least Professors Hadley and Bentley were still there. She did frown a bit when it was confirmed that Professor MacFusty would not be returning. She really needed him, especially after the stunt Walnut had tried to pull on the train.

"Good evening, Headmaster, Professors," Kurumi said with a slight bow - and just in time for Professor Lafay to leave the table. Well, that made her feel a little less awkward. She set the white box on the table.
Oh. How had she missed the young Gryffindor before?! Well she wasn't so young anymore! By golly if the rumors were true . . . And from the look of the shiny badge on the girl's robes, they were! "Miss Hollingberry. Thank you and congratulations on the Prefectship!" Oh. Oh. She remembered when the girl was just an ickle first year. Her and Ellie Stone. She would need to congratulate Ellie sometime soon too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post

Looking up from her tarnished spoon, Thea turned slightly in her seat and regarded the woman who had addressed her. Zoned out? Had she been staring? And why draw attention to it?

Still, Thea followed suit with the introduction, even remembering a smile. "Althea Schirmer, Charms. Charmed."
She brightened when Eddie showed up, and gave him a quick smile of welcome.

"That isn't normal, I promise you. Or at least it wasn't when I was a student here." She waved her spoon at him and then drew her wand, making short work of her cutlery. There. Cleaned with scourgify and polished with excolo.
Well this woman seemed very . . . charming. "How... Charming." Fina mused, keeping up with the puns. Wait, what happened with Jared? Had he really run off with Renee? Odd sorts of rumors.

Charms though, which would mean ... "So you're the Blacksmith the Prophet mentioned then?" Hopefully.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.