Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 04:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default Tegz. Mostly.
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Josephina had just been sorting through some photos of her time in Mexico when she realized the time. Students would be pouring into the castle at any moment and she was totally not prepared. Haphazardly tossing her photos to the side of her desk, she quickly freshened up her appearance before sliding down to the Great Hall. Fortunately she wasn't late as students were still filing in and even still getting sorted! Taking her customary seat, second from the end, she noticed there were only a couple of faces at the staff table - Hecate and Chad and one of the new professor hires too, from the looks of it. Scratching her ear, Fina wondered whether this was the Blacksmith or the woman with child.

The woman didn't look to be so egotistical as to refuse her surname, nor did she seem like the type to be a fan of vampires. Bookbinder was possible though.

Her thoughts were getting ahead of herself though, as she suddenly realized she'd been staring for far longer than appropriate. "Oh sorry. I zoned out there for a moment," she mused. "Josephina Hadley, Arithmancy Professor. And you are?" She'd find out in a moment which one she was that the prophet was talking about.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake