View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 02:47 AM   #331 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default *whistles* we gotta wrap dis up. CHOO CHOO. :(
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
Yah yahhhh, Paulie felt that he had actually done a half-decent performance here. Mhmm. 'Cause she was grinning and giggling and those were good signs, weren't they? They were indeed!

PFFFFT. He made that sound, too. Pfft. 'For her to know and him to find out'?! Here he was, trying out all nicely and protecting her from airborne lemonade, and she wouldn't even answer his question. Tsk, tsk. "Fiiine," he said, shoulders sagging in disappointment. He smirked and shook his head. The first of many, he thought. "Hmm.. well, I guess it's comforting to know that I didn't kiss you right after you were sucking face with a bearded twit or something." He didn't know why, but he was picturing a lumberjack.
Victoria laughed out loud now, not even bothering to disguise her giggles. Look at how disappointed he was! That was a good sign, right?

"Nooooooo nooo," she tsked, patting his hand again. "I don't do beards. I like the clean-shaven look. Maybe a little scruffle, a shadow or whatever, but there's nothing wrong with seeing a boy's tidy face."

Like his. Tidy. Good chin. She likey.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind