View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 02:19 AM   #329 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post

What could he say, he was a genius? Okay, that was a stretch.

Paulie gave a lopsided smile as Victoria agreed, then glanced down briefly when she dropped his hand. He took hers back and leaned down before quickly kissing the top of it. "I forgot the traditional hand-kiss, ya know," he added, looking slightly up at her as his torso was still leaned over. The boy then straightened up to his usual lankiness. "I think it's a requirement for Princesses."

A thought then occurred to him, one that had passed through his mind momentarily a few minutes ago. "Uh, so.... how many guys are trying out?"
Oh, oh? Princess Tori was getting a bonus kiss! YAY Sir Lemonade Knight YAY! She was torn between giggles and a giant grin as Paulie bent and gave her hand a smooch and everything.

AWWWWWWWWW!

"Hehee," the Princess giggled evilly. "That's for me to know, and you to.... not find out." She winked. "But if makes you feel any better, you're the first."

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind