Thread: Raffle Booth
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 01:56 AM   #83 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macavity View Post
"So true..." Simon said in agreement, adding his own laughter in the mix. He certainly wasn't ready to just call himself a grown-up and live like his parents settled down. Even if one of his friends might say he'd already passed the responsible mark a year or so back, and his teaching defense had been an "adult-like" task.

"Just visiting London. Lucked out and have this carnival as an excuse to be in the city and chance bump into friends," he answered. Granted, he hadn't thought of the older lion in that thought process but he was a welcome addition. Not to mention he had already run into Selina and Kurumi on other days.

"What about you...business or escape?" he asked figuring either made sense. He hadn't readily noticed an auror types around the carnival but that didn't mean there werent any.
Nodding in understanding, Sabel turned his eyes back to the colorful raffle booth, considering it in a moment of silence. "A form of escape, turned business but unoffical business." If that made any sense to anyone but him, it would be a miracle, but then if it didn't there wasn't any huge loss.

"Do you remember the coupons that were handed out a few years back? I believe you were in your third year if I remember correctly." His brow furrowed in a slight frown. "The...ones that led to the fight club. Sam Huxely." A name he would never forget.

He gave a slight nod at the booth before them. "This...setup, reminds me of those coupons."

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.