View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 01:45 AM   #109 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Emily grinned, this would be interesting... as things always were with them. She really hoped this would take his mnd off whatever had happened, she knew what heart break felt like, and she didn't wish that for Sabel.
"Lets see if we can manage not to set the place on fire." Then again she was the one with the tendancy for pyrotechnics, hopefully she'd be able to resist.

Slipping out her wand, she gave Sabel a nod, and nudged him lightly with her elbow before proceeding toward the mouth of the maze.
He couldn't help but chuckle a little. It was a weak, faint noise, but there was the hope for it to become more honest. Set the place on fire. Pillars and stone they would collapse and pulverize. Anything wooden or natural they ran the risk of setting on flame. They certainly were a pair.

"I wonder what we're going to have to try not to do to culprits." Though the topic was serious enough, it came as a light-hearted joke as he moved forward at her nudge. Turning his wand slowly in his hand, he stepped through the entrance and started forward. Slowly, carefully. Time to put their practice to the test.

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.