View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 04:35 AM   #106 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Default *nods* yes, you are scooby... but hey you have the name of the show
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

SPOILER!!: Scooby and Fred
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Kurumi shook her head at Jonathan. "Nope...just...o-o-overthinking things," she said with a nervous smile.

Kurumi trudged forward and decided to hold onto the back of Simon's shirt just in case. She would hate for them to be separated now. Some rescue mission that would be. Her breathing unsteady, Kurumi's violet eyes continued to dance around the walls of the maze just waiting for something, anything to come popping out. Hopefully, nothing cloaked in black would make its appearance known.

Kurumi nearly jumped out of her shoes when Simon cast another spell, but she regained her balance when she saw the somewhat distant figure of Selina.

"SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAAAA A!" Kurumi cried as she ran forward with her arms stretched outright. "I was so worrie----"

*THUD*

In her haste to hug her friend, the now forth year lion failed to see the rock right in front of her and her face was now smushed into the ground.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macavity View Post
Simon glanced back as he heard footsteps and a loud squeak, noticing Kurumi rushing to catch up to him. He gave her a small reassuring smile before turning back around and continuing on along the winding path. "Expelliarmus!" he cast as the next obstacle appeared just barely catching it with the spell, most of it shooting right past. Hearing a sound, the graduated lion almost thought he had hit something more and froze in place alerted and between the younger two and whatever it was but nothing errupted so he relaxed.

It was then he heard Selina's voice again though this time closer to normal volume. "We're coming Selina," he called back, his voice raised to insure it carried as much as hers did. His wand was only up in defense should anymore dummies arouse from the shadows as they walked, eventually coming around a corner and spotting the missing girl and lowering his wand.

"Are you okay?" he asked concerned, looking Selina over and tentatively walking closer as she stood wand raised.

Selina looked at Simon with a very annoyed look. She was not upset with him for leaving her, she was more upset about the situation and the fact that she was now currently covered in disgusting smelling and tasting liquid. She was NOT amused. Not at all. "No I am NOT okay. I am covered in this disgusting liquid. I was left all alone in the creepy maze and I'm just VERY PUT OUT!" Then she smirked at him and started to walk toward him with her arms outstretched, "Give me a hug Simon... come on... just give me a hug." She was going to cover him with the gross liquid if she could... oh yes she would.

THUD!

Her eyes turned to Kurumi who had just fallen. "Merlin Kurumi! Are you alright?"