View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 04:02 PM   #132 (permalink)
Davvy_Wavvy

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Belle Bellaire-Moore
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire

x1 x3
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Dylan heard his name and turned his head in the direction of the sound. He cracked a smile when he saw the pretty girl he'd met in the Leaky Cauldron a while back. But.. it faltered a little when his gaze fell onto not one, but two, young children.

Oh ...Merlin.

He had no idea the young woman was a mother--why should he?--But it still came as quite a surprise to the twenty-six year old.

He sauntered over, trying to look casual, and smiled a smile-come-grimace at the younger woman. Kids. Why did she have to have kids? He'd been on the verge of asking her out that day in the Leaky... but this.. THIS changed everything.

“Rhea. It's lovely to see you again.” He said genuinely. “...And..” He looked at the two kids. “..Who's this?” He grimaced smiled at each.
Rhea's hand immediately shot up to smooth her hair a bit. She was certainly not expecting to run into Dylan at the carnival or she would have left Tye and Ari at home or brought the nanny along. Bleh..this was a mess. She mentally flailed but tried to look cool as he walked over.

She hadn't even given thought to how she might look as a twenty year old girl with a prom and a nine year old kid by her side. No she was focused on not tripping or doing anything remotely embarrassing in front of Dylan again.

Right..huh..who's who where? Oh the kids right. She almost forgot about them even though she was holding extra tightly to Ariana's stroller now."Oh this, is my brother Tyler..." She ruffled his hair and smiled down at him..."And this is Ariana...my..daughter?" She paused..He was going to run away now...she could picture it all happening. He was going to tell her that he had something super important to and run away. then she was never going to see him again."I..umm..I adopted her a few months ago from an orphanage in Indonesia.." She finished more confidently. Right, she wasn't ashamed of Ariana...she loved the little girl and wasn't sorry about adopting her.

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...