View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 11:04 PM   #126 (permalink)
lemon
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff

DMLE
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Annaliese Toussaint
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitriy Toussaint
Law Enforcement

x12 x12
Dani's Citrus Duck Spawn | Mama Giraffe | Lemon PATch | Pushed the Red Button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emms View Post
The blonde smirked. Arguing wasn't going to get them anywhere. So Emma decided to let it be. "Whatever. I'll be my height and you'll be yours," said Emma, shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly. Emma blushed quickly and shook her head. "No, no. Alexbear is my brother figure. He's the brother I never had. And besides, he likes the name," she said. Yes, he had told her that he LOVED the name. Yeah. Psh.

As the Carousel had been slowing down in the last couple of moments and now it had come to a complete stop. The blonde stroked her dragon with her right hand and rested her head against it. Oh, Alice's birthday was in he winter? "In the winter? Nice," said Emma, smiling. Now what month was it in? Noticing that the first year probably didn't want to talk about birthdays any further she decided to stay silent. Besides, she could find out later. Yeah. Emma turned to look at Selena and then looked back at Alice. "How about one more quick ride and then we can go off? Or we can just go right now if you guys are having a sugar low."
Alice rolled her eyes, and finally dropped the subject. But what she refused to drop was the little back and forth about Alexbear. The heat that rushed up to Emma's cheeks every time she mentioned him... It had to mean something, right?! Before she met Brae, she must have had a huge crush on Allen... no, Alex, right? Or was it Avery?! Eww. Names. "I'm guessing you were completely in love with what's-his-face before you met Brae?" Yupp, Alice. Straight to the point, no need to spare feelings. Emma could be as embarrassed as she wanted, and the first year wouldn't stop. She considered this payback for all the harassment about birthdays.

Hmmm. Alice thought and thought and could not bear to part with her dragon, but she was starving, and Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans sounded pretty good right now. Even Muggle chocolate... "I am craving sweets," she admitted. "But my dragon is so awesome that there is a new level of awesomeosity to describe him. And some grimy kid will rub his filthy hands all over The Thing and his awesomeness will go down." Yes. An absolutely heartbreaking decision.

__________________________________..____this is why we can't have nice things, darling.

Last edited by lemon; 08-28-2011 at 11:24 PM.