View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 06:24 PM   #83 (permalink)
Some Mystical Girl
Slytherin
Doxy

x6
Becca. x Lauccatastic! (: Love You Girlies. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emms View Post
Emma nodded and chuckled. "I know what you mean. Only my brother, Draco, approves of my boyfriend," she explained, laughing as she shook her head. Oh Merlin. Her parents could be a nightmare. Phillip was at Hogwarts? "Cool! Well that's good that he's at Hogwarts," she said, smiling, "Oh yes, I understand how you feel. I think I'll be in tears by the end of this term because a lot of my good friends are ditching me. They're graduating," she explained and pouted, putting a hand on Dani's arm and giving it a quick squeeze. Emma didn't want Braeden or Theo to graduate. Sigh. Well at least she'd have Alfie, Sel, Dani, Fee, and Alice.

The Malfoy smiled at Dani. "Sure! I want to join the team too. I was a Reserve last year and played Chaser in a couple of games. So what position do you play?" asked the Malfoy, hopefully she wasn't a Chaser too. Emma nodded again. Popular crowed? Eye roll. Emma scrunched up her nose. "I see. Popular crowd. I'm not a big fan for popularity and stuff. You know? I don't really care about being popular as long as I have nice friends who I enjoy hanging out with. No offense, " said the Malfoy, bluntly. Popular- Schmopular. The blonde continued, "You should. You just should be more open, you know. Go out and take a risk? I spent my last term making more friends, which was good," explained Emma.
"My older brother hasn't met him yet. That's what I'm worried about. My twin's fine with Philip, but Luke practically raised me" Dani laughed, glad she'd found someone who could sympathise. Everyone else had said it would be just fine... but she wasn't sure. Luke was... yeah. Like her Dad. "Oh yeah, I will be too. It's gonna be sad but at least we have each other and everyone else!" she said softly with a big smile.

"Hmm, beater maybe? Chaser? I'm not fussed, I love to play!" she said softly as she brushed back her curls, they hadn't done much at Beauxbatons in terms of Quidditch.
Dani got the whole popular thing, she now knew how unimportant it was to be that way, she smiled and nodded- "Yeah, that's what I'm going to do! Take a risk" she repeated strongly.