View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 03:20 AM   #177 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwinder View Post
Morrigan could hear little kids screaming somewhere, and made a conscious decision to ignore it. For all she knew, they were just playing and having fun. She'd once tried to break up a 'fight' between her cousins, only to discover they were in the middle of rehearsing a play they'd written earlier in the day. Until there was blood or lots of crying, she was staying out of it. In fact, she turned and headed away from the noise.

Or at least, she would have headed away, if it weren't for a certain slow person, "Mr. Dakest, you're acting like an old man. I'm not about to pry into all your life's woes, but if you could at least fake being happy and excited that'd be great, thanks much."
Sabel stopped, blinked and sort of stared at Morrigan. And then, for extra measure, he blinked again.

There was no arguing woes or unhappiness, but pretending to be happy?

With a slight smile, he made his way over to the woman. "I think perhaps I should have warned you. My feet often times tend to have a mind and direction separated from my minds intention. And my mind has a nostalgic state separated from the present focus of my feet on the current moment. Hence, perhaps you can see the dilemma and why I am moving, as you say, like an old man." There was, by the end of his brief monoluge, a rather large grin on his face.

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.