View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 08:07 PM   #249 (permalink)
Some Mystical Girl
Slytherin
Doxy

x6
Becca. x Lauccatastic! (: Love You Girlies. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_girl_95 View Post
Amy nodded as she plucked another shower thing from the side and inspected it. Oooh. She'd keep this one for herself. The selfish moo she was. But to be honest, she'd spent about 10 galleons on her mum so far. Which actually did seem quite cheap...Designer? Tough call, but I bet you'll be really really good, Amy nodded, you're already like reaaallly pretty and stuff Amy shrugged. Next to Dani, you could feel like a paper bag, and it sucked sometimes, not that you could hold it against her. She was too nice.

Only if the kid would like running around like a maniac. I don't want to pass that madness on Amy nodded with a laugh. But yeah, I can't wait to get back. My own space again, she sighed at the thought of that. Her own space. Away from baby clobber. Damn, it sounded so good
"Aww thank you! You're super pretty too" she said honestly, nodding in reassurance as she checked out some curious looking bottles nearby. "I remember when I was little, my Mum had rows and rows of these things, and this one time, I knocked them down and blamed my twin, I swear that was the naughtiest thing I did when I was a kid" she laughed as she remembered those times, when she'd been young enough to not see how much her older brother was more her parent than her parents.

"Ahh, yeah- space. It's precious" she laughed with a little sigh as she thought about the new baby coming into the world- "I wonder if those two little ones will bump into each other at Hogwarts one day" she said curiously as she smirked at Amy.