View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 04:57 PM   #76 (permalink)
city_girl_95
Hufflepuff

SS100 Triumphant
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia "Amy" Mae Samson
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Erin Fulmer
Minister's Office
x3
Dude. The Pensevies aint got nothing on you. Aslan is the God

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP_princess View Post
"Well, I like to talk a lot with my friends." At the mention of her friends, Daphne couldn't help but feel a little sad. Gosh, she missed them all so much. Although, she was excited to go to Hogwarts, a part of her still wished that she didn't have to move out here. She sighed and shook her head. Anyway, there was no point in thinking about it now. She grinned. "Ah, really? Well, I don't think I'll stop talking if you mention Lord of the Rings." She had read the books and watched the movies the previous summer and totally fell in love with them.

Oh no. Definitely not animals. That would be more that a little weird. Okay. So, maybe she should get a character from Lord of the Rings painted..like..Samwise or Merry? Ah, no. "Thanks for the suggestions but I think I'm just going to go with flowers." Yeah. Flowers definitely sounded safe. She just hoped that they didn't mess it up. Uggh. That would be SO embarrassing.
Yeah Amy nodded, she and Sammy were like that, though they were often vying for the loudest voice, and often got chucked out for it. Ah well. That was life, they were never thrown into the lake at least. Talking of the Sammy star, Amy would have to text her to meet her. The express was coming in just a few days. Maaaannn, Amy couldn't WAIT to go back.

Don't start bouncing Amy. Just, don't. Daphers will run a mile. A don't call her Daphers. Just...

That would be embarassing.

Oh, I've never seen that film or read the books Amy nodded. Well, Amy didn't really read, but she did read Narnia. Narnia was her favourite book ever and her favourite film. She could read/see it anytime and still love it, it was just..timeless.

......OOOOH. A Dumbledore-

Oh. Daphers had decided what she was going to have: Dun dum dum, flowers. Wahey. Nice and...well, a little boring, but that was up to Daphers. Okay, but make them wild Amy nodded knowledgabley

----------------------------Belle-Marie. Hufflepuff. Fifth Year.