View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 06:01 AM   #74 (permalink)
Lady of Light
SlytherinGryffindor
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Natasha Shenoy
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrea Bowen
Gryffindor
Third Year
SUMMER FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_girl_95 View Post
Same! Amy grinned, well, she didn't chat quite as much as Sammy, but no one could compare to Sammy, especially when she was talking about food or bridge to Teribithia. No one. But my friend, I don't think you could stand up to her. You got a headache around Sammy. A loooooonnnnng headache.

Amy ran a hand through her hair as she took in Daphne. Asides from the slightly old lady name, she was pretty and nice, but Amy got the feeling that Daphne was all about the "looking good" and "acting mature" and that didn't roll with Amy. That could be the only reason for not getting face paints but hanging around a facepainting booth. The only.

So? Amy shrugged, it doesn't matter, they can do anything I bet, if you describe it at least. Last time Amy had done her face painted was at a festival and she had literally said "free reign" and had ended up with flowers and leaves, and it was pretty. And her friend had got the cheshire cat. But you can have an animal? Or a character from a novel?
She suggested, picking up the book and handing it to Daphne

Eww. She really needed to repaint her nails, they were all chipped
"Well, I like to talk a lot with my friends." At the mention of her friends, Daphne couldn't help but feel a little sad. Gosh, she missed them all so much. Although, she was excited to go to Hogwarts, a part of her still wished that she didn't have to move out here. She sighed and shook her head. Anyway, there was no point in thinking about it now. She grinned. "Ah, really? Well, I don't think I'll stop talking if you mention Lord of the Rings." She had read the books and watched the movies the previous summer and totally fell in love with them.

Oh no. Definitely not animals. That would be more that a little weird. Okay. So, maybe she should get a character from Lord of the Rings painted..like..Samwise or Merry? Ah, no. "Thanks for the suggestions but I think I'm just going to go with flowers." Yeah. Flowers definitely sounded safe. She just hoped that they didn't mess it up. Uggh. That would be SO embarrassing.