View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 03:08 PM   #67 (permalink)
Lady of Light
SlytherinGryffindor
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Natasha Shenoy
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrea Bowen
Gryffindor
Third Year
SUMMER FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_girl_95 View Post
'Spose Amy shrugged, watching the kids squeal and jump about. She was about to say something disparaging when she realised, that was what she was like on a daily basis. And that was cool. Sometimes it's a bit loud though...she trailed off. Damn. She was talking about herself again. Woops.

I thought so too- wait hang on. No no no no. You should get it painted Amy nodded her head furiously, because face paint is cool and it's being cleaned off later so what does it matter? She pulled Daphne nearer to the tent. And it's cheap too, Amy said, pointing to he prices, but if you will insist....she pouted, I'm Amy
Daphne smiled when she saw the kids get their faces painted. They seemed to really enjoy it. If she had been a couple of years younger, she would have been the first to get her face coloured. Sigh. Um. She frowned and looked at the girl. "Um. Loud?"

She smiled nervously when te girl dragged her towards the tent. OHHH. "I'm not so sure..I mean, I'm 16 years old. I can't get it painted..I'll just look silly." She looked at the prices and reluctantly agreed that it was cheap as well. "Nice to meet you, Amy." She said, with a grin.