View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 02:38 PM   #66 (permalink)
Some Mystical Girl
Slytherin
Doxy

x6
Becca. x Lauccatastic! (: Love You Girlies. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emms View Post
"OH, okay good, " she said. The blonde Malfoy laughed, relieved that Tay was over Alex. Good. Cause Alex was so over her. It was kind of awkward meeting Tay because she had had a HUUUUGE crush on Alex at the time and they were talking about Alex. Yes, third year was AWKWARD... That was the only word the Slytherin could use to describe that time. Wait. Hold up. Did Dani just say that Tay was engaged? What? Emma's brown eyes grew as big as tea cups. "What? Getting married isn't she fifteen or sixteen?" asked Emma. Getting married at sixteen? Merlin's Beard! The blonde couldn't imagine getting married at sixteen... Oh wait... She actually could.

As the conversation moved back to how Dani was doing, the blonde smiled sweetly when she heard that her friend had been great and has a boyfriend. A boyfriend?! OOh, Emma would want to know about this. Even though the two had met only a few times, Emma really liked Dani. Dani was very feminine and Emma could be more girly around her, which was nice. "Good to hear that, Dani. And a boyfriend? Ooh, what's his name?" asked Emma as she smirked and wiggled her eyebrows at her companion in jest. Yes, the blonde wanted to know. "I've been well thanks! I went to the Quidditch Cup this sumer with a couple of my friends and my boyfriend's friends. I've been hanging out with my boyfriend, Braeden. He's a seventh year, Gryffindor. And I've been playing Quidditch a lot!" exclaimed Emma, blushing slightly as she thought of her adorkable, goofy, lovely boyfriend.
"I know..." Dani nodded a little wide eyed. Even she thought it was a little soon, but she knew how in love Tay and Draven were, it was kinda sweet. She smirked a little- "Like... they're getting their own house and everything. I'm beyond jealous" she smirked as she flicked back her curls and watched Emma.

She smiled- "Philip... he's a year above... like your boyfriend!" she said after hearing what Emma had said- "Oh totally, yeah- whenever my big brother Luke is around with his little girl and new... girlfriend, or whatever she is" she said a little bitterly but smiled too- "We play loads!" she giggled.

"Looking forward to getting back to school?" she asked, another little smirk spreading across her pretty face.