View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 12:43 AM   #269 (permalink)
Destiny
Dark Force Defense League

DoM
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Flora B. Thiese
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Wylie E. Atherton
Mysteries
x5 x1
Super Slytherin Buddy || ⅓ She-Snake Trio || 'I taste like chocolate and potatoes'

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
She had absolutely no idea why she wanted him to climb a coconut tree. Maybe the thought of watching him use those strong muscles of his was the attraction. Actually Mia knew that was the reason she wanted him to climb a coconut tree. "I think you know why I want to watch you climb a coconut tree." She was surprised he hadn't worked that out.

Oh my God!!

Mia had to contain herself and keep the squealing on the inside so that she wouldn't make a fool of herself. Their own private beach. Yeah her boyfriend was freakin awesome. "Really? What kind of dragon?" Why that was important, she had no idea. It was probably because she was so excited that she had no idea what she was talking about.

"Well maybe we can have a look around. I promise not to drag you into anything weird." Problem was her weird and his weird were totally different. Mia looked up at the board of the food stall and she was pleased to see that they had vegetarian meals. "So what are you having?"
Ohh..

Well, when Mia went to say things like that.. Nikolai was probably going to end up climbing more than one coconut tree. He wasn't even sure if they had those types of trees there, but would it be any different climbing a regular one? And yeah, he actually couldn't believe that he was thinking about doing something like that. He shook his head; really, the things he would do for her.

He knew that look on her face. She so desperately wanted to do something, most likely something crazy, to show how excited she was. He still didn't think it was all that big of a deal, and she would have to used to going to all these different places. They would be traveling even more come next summer. "I don't what kind of dragon. It's a muggle island, I don't think they know there are different breeds."

That was really random of her, too.

An eyebrow raised as Nikolai glanced over at Mia. Sure, she said she wouldn't drag him into anything weird, but the thing was, he was already in the middle of something weird. He was at a carnival. He decided not to say anything about it, though, and he turned his attention towards the menu. What did he want.. "Maybe a veggieburger. Or a cheese pizza.." Perhaps both. "What do you want?" That was more important.