View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 10:45 PM   #267 (permalink)
FireboltAvis88
Banned
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cristoffer Daniel Strand
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jackson McQueen
Magical Law Enforcement

x12 x12
There's some good in this world and it's worth fighting for| LOTR|Whovian|Sherlock Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortalismusicoh View Post
Second year? Nessie didn't expect it. She was expecting Alyssa to be a first year. She hadn't seen her around Hogwarts at all. Maybe she was a transfer student. "Yeah I'm a second year." She nodded her head a little. "Were you at Hogwarts last year?" She felt bad asking but she couldn't help it.
Alyssa was used to people asking her why she was a 2nd year at Hogwarts this year and not a first year, so she didn't mind explaining it to Nessie too. "Well my Dad works for the MoM in the International Cooperation Department and he was transferred to another country to work there for awhile. I started my first year in a regular Muggle school, but when dad got transferred back here, I received my Hogwarts letter of acceptance and that's why I'm here now starting 2nd year. I'm sort of worried that I will have problems catching up with the studies here and meeting new people altogether," she confided to Nessie. "I may need a Rememberall to help me, especially if I start getting behind on my studies. One thing is for sure everything is going to be very new for me. I'm glad I met you. You seem to know your way around here."