View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 04:25 PM   #245 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Brody eyed him carefully, before giggling. "You'll agree with me or else..." She was totally teasing him, because she wouldn't do anything to hurt him. Brody was glad they were inside a shop now, at least if the cameras appeared they wouldn't get attacked in here. It would be a different thing outside, but they'd face that when they got outside. She knew Fyo would protect her none the less. He was lovely like that.

Brody rolled her eyes, dragging him over to the shelves with the shampoo on. "Don't imply that every time I come here we buy shampoo." It was only most of the time. "Strawberry?" She asked, glancing up at him. It was her favorite, but she wanted to make sure he liked it too.
The way she was eyeing him made him want to grin all over again. "Or else?" Fyo asked, amusement reflected in his eyes as he smiled at her.

"Are you implying that I would imply something like that?" Fyo asked. "I wouldn't dare." It was true, though, that more than half the times they passed Primpernelles, Brody went in and bought shampoo. It was cute. "Whatever you want, love," he said, his smile light. "But I do like this." He glanced at one of the strawberry-scented shampoos. She bought that one pretty often.