View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 03:58 PM   #242 (permalink)
RachieRu

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxilocks View Post
"Yes," Fyo grinned. "You never let me forget, do you?" The grin faded and was replaced by a light smile, when she said she was even luckier. That argument could go on forever and ever.

He pulled her close, as she corrected him. She was right. Good was not the word. Giving her half a smile, he held open the door of Primpernelles for her, as all sorts of sweet scents wafted out into the street.

"The most beautiful lady, first."

Brody giggled, looking up at him. "Never." They could always have this argument, but it really wasn't an argument. Not the fighting type anyway. They were too perfect to fight. Brody never wanted to fight with Fyo, she never wanted to upset him. "We're both lucky." She settled on with a smile. That sounded about right.

"Thank you handsome." She smirked, leaning up to give him a quick kiss on the lips, before she wandered into the shops. Now she needed to figure out what she actually needed. Brody tended to buy many things she didn't need, but right now she was going to try and just buy the stuff she needed. "I think I need new shampoo..." She mused, smiling at him.

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain