View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 11:40 AM   #59 (permalink)
city_girl_95
Hufflepuff

SS100 Triumphant
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia "Amy" Mae Samson
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Erin Fulmer
Minister's Office
x3
Dude. The Pensevies aint got nothing on you. Aslan is the God

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP_princess View Post
Daphne felt slightly awkward. She just stood near the table, wondering what to do. She didn't want to get her face painted, that was for sure.

Just when Daphne decided to go wander around a little more, she heard someone talk to her. She turned towards the girl with a small frown on her face. "Um. I'm not going to get my face painted." Which was really silly..considering the fact that she was standing very near to the table. She sighed and took a few steps back. "What about you?"
Amy raised an eyebrow in confusion, and the lines on her forehead knitted together as she fathomed it all, okay so, lemme get this straight, she said slowly, chewing her lip, you're not getting your face done, but you are hanging around the face painting booth? Cuz, its slightly weird otherwise...

And then the girl moved back. Ah. Amy wasn't that weird was she? Nooo, she couldn't be moving cuz of Amy, she must of just worked out that is was weird. I dunno, but I think I'll get a potter...Amy shrugged, looking at the photo's of the kids with painted glasses and scars

----------------------------Belle-Marie. Hufflepuff. Fifth Year.