View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 10:45 AM   #239 (permalink)
Some Mystical Girl
Slytherin
Doxy

x6
Becca. x Lauccatastic! (: Love You Girlies. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_girl_95 View Post
Entertaining though, Amy shrugged, if there was some green squealy thing in a crib she laughed at the thought, running a hand through her hair and picking up the mascara that she was looking for.

An older sister that thinks it's a purple dinosaur....Amy shrugged, I don't think so, I think she or he, would rather I dissapeared for long periods of time. Thankfully, she nodded, thats what I plan to do. Amy looked at the face mask Dani was holding and wrinkled her nose, before picking up a daily facial scrub.

I think so, Amy considered, but I want a career first she nodded, so yeah, kids, but not for ages. Frankly though, she said, turning her head to face Dani, I can't see myself as a mum, I haven't got a maternal bone in my body. But you, you seem much more into that than me. You'll be a good mum, I'd be a crap one probably
Dani laughed a little- "Yeah... I want a career. I wanna be a designer" she said as she turned to Amy again and smiled reassuringly- "Nah, you'd be a fun Mum I'm sure" she said softly as she brushed back her curls and grinned.

"Looking forward to getting back to school?" she smirked a little.