View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 08:13 AM   #262 (permalink)
Lady of the Lake
Gryffindor
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ariadne Lydia Marchbanks
Fifth Year
Superfan of: Minerva, Severus, Albus, Hermione <3 Travelling/ History geek/ TV show addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
"I always am." he said as he looked at the menu helplessly. Hopefully the lady will take his order soon, because the scent of the food's not helping at all. "Mum's quite shocked with my consumption of food, recently." he paused to remember the rest of what his mother said. "Something about me being a growing boy." he shrugged. "Hmm..." he said out loud as he eyed the menu. "Something sweet? How about that floss thing? The fluffy one?" he said as he pointed at the cotton candy.

"My birthday?" he grinned. "My birthday's on December 10...you?" he asked.
'Well, mothers always know what to say, so whatever it was, she was probably right.' Annoying thing really, but Ari was sure it was true. Whenever her mum told her something, even if it sounded laughable or simply unimaginable, it was bound to be, in fact, correct. Hmph.

Ari looked in the direction where Mordred was pointing. 'Are you sure that's edible?' she asked, suspiciously. Muggles had such weird food!Better stick to what you know...'I think I'll pick cauldron cakes.' At least she'd tasted those before and liked them.

'December 10th. Noted.' Ariadne smiled, counting on her good memory. 'Mine's August 15th, I still haven't spent the money mum gave me to buy whatever I want. I think I'm going to get something from Wiseacres.' she pondered. Maybe a two-way mirror, as Gwen had suggested...