View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 07:14 AM   #58 (permalink)
Some Mystical Girl
Slytherin
Doxy

x6
Becca. x Lauccatastic! (: Love You Girlies. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emms View Post
Emma looked up to see two blondes approaching her. WAIT. Was that Alex's ex girlfriend, Tay, and Dani? Oh Merlin. And before Emma could say anything to Tay like a 'Hi, how are you', Tay walked away. The blonde grew a bit flustered and nodded, narrowing her brown eyes at this weird behaviour. "Umm.. Okay. Uh.. Nice to see you again," said Emma with a little bit of sarcasm in her voice. Oh Merlin. They barely talked. The blonde chuckled at Dani's response and smirked. "Yeah. I see. She's still not over Alex Reed yet, is she?" she asked, and then decided to change the conversation soon. "So how are you Dani? How was your summer?" beamed Emma, with a wide smile.
Dani smirked- "Oh, she's so over him. She was over him two minutes later when she kissed one of his friends" Dani couldn't help but shake her head at that, but she guessed Tay had just been upset...
"She's engaged to some guy in a band. Like seriously- she really is getting married in a few months" she said as she smirked at Emma- "But they're happy so I have to give them that" she shrugged as she smiled at Emma-
"I'm really good thanks!" she said softly as she played with a little charm on her bracelet. "It's been really great. Really great. I have a boyfriend and he's like... so sweet. And then I've been seeing all my Beauxbatons friends, and then shopping!" she said softly as she watched the other girl- "How about you?"