Thread: Raffle Booth
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 06:29 AM   #72 (permalink)
Jason Potter Weasley
Suspended
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Montcenaggio, AKA Starr
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joe Jon Montcenaggio
Dancing is cool! | Passionate Lion | Keeps Harry's Helium Balloon♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFeenella View Post
Fee smiled and nodded at William.It was sooo cute how obviously in love he was with her"I wont dont worry",she giggled.Aww he was worried she would glitter it?Now that was really sweet."I'll try to keep my glitter at the low",the Slytherin laughed,"just for you and Witsy."Let William be his girlfriend's hero.Hehe.

Turning around the blonde heard a familiar male voice and looked for the person to it.Just slightly to the left,there he was."Daaaaniiieeel",the girl smiled happily,"we havent met up in ages.How have you been?"The boy seemed to be unsure if she was really the one.Ohh yeahh the haircu,the slytherin almost forgot about that.

Noooow this was really cool,the carnival seemed to be the place were she met so many of her old friends whom she hadnt seen in ages.Hadnt she loves it from the beginnin the carnival would now be her hero.Hehe.
" You know I really do not care f you win or buy a lot of raffle tickets" Willaim told Fee. "Are you really going to keep the glitter low?" Willaim asked Fee. " I live yoru glitter" Willaim smiled. " I use to get a little jealous when I saw Rex with glitter all over him" Willaim expalined to Fee.