View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 03:56 PM   #52 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Mystical Girl View Post
Tay and Dani walked along together- it was then Taylor spotted someone familiar. "That's Emma, isn't it?" "I think so" Dani said softly to her cousin. Tay nodded and looking at Emma made her remember her very much so ex, Alex and what she'd done to him. Ouch. But oh well. They moved over slowly and Tay smiled- "Hi! I haven't seen you for ages... well, a year" she smirked, Dani followed with folded arms and watched her exuberant cousin. "This is gonna be embarassing if she doesn't remember you" Dani smirked and nudged Tay who just smiled and pulled something out of her back- a wedding invite. "I'm getting married as soon as I hit sixteen, you can come" Tay said before looking at the time- "And I better go, bye ladies!" she said before rushing off.

Dani was left with her eyes wide as she looked after her cousin and turned back to Emma who she'd seen around school a lot. "Yeah she's... yeah" she smirked.
Emma looked up to see two blondes approaching her. WAIT. Was that Alex's ex girlfriend, Tay, and Dani? Oh Merlin. And before Emma could say anything to Tay like a 'Hi, how are you', Tay walked away. The blonde grew a bit flustered and nodded, narrowing her brown eyes at this weird behaviour. "Umm.. Okay. Uh.. Nice to see you again," said Emma with a little bit of sarcasm in her voice. Oh Merlin. They barely talked. The blonde chuckled at Dani's response and smirked. "Yeah. I see. She's still not over Alex Reed yet, is she?" she asked, and then decided to change the conversation soon. "So how are you Dani? How was your summer?" beamed Emma, with a wide smile.