View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 07:43 AM   #51 (permalink)
Some Mystical Girl
Slytherin
Doxy

x6
Becca. x Lauccatastic! (: Love You Girlies. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emms View Post
The blonde Malfoy walked slowly at the Carnival, looking from left and right. She had to make sure that she remembered everything about this Carnival so that she could write it down in her journal. The place was so huge and wonderful, filled with bright colours and laughing. The blonde looked around and watched as a child got her face painted. Face painting!? Amazing! Should she get one done? Naah, that would be childish... Very childish. But fun. And if Alexbear saw her, he'd just mess up her hair, lovingly, and drag her to the nearest Quidditch pitch for a quick game. Merlin. She missed her partner in crime. The blonde's brown eyes gazed over the whole carnival and she let out a small sigh. Oh Merlin. Wherever Alex was, she hoped that he was okay.

Still it would be funny if she showed up with a huge mask on her face to surprise the bromance of dear Theodore and her love, Braeden. She'd have to convince Alfie to come back with her and get a facepaint too. Yes, they could be the bouncers with facepaint masks. But... It would be fun. If Braeden saw her, he'd just laugh and encourage her inner child more but she was fifteen. The Malfoy decided to stand back and watch the kids get their faces painted, wearing an amused smile on her lips.
Tay and Dani walked along together- it was then Taylor spotted someone familiar. "That's Emma, isn't it?" "I think so" Dani said softly to her cousin. Tay nodded and looking at Emma made her remember her very much so ex, Alex and what she'd done to him. Ouch. But oh well. They moved over slowly and Tay smiled- "Hi! I haven't seen you for ages... well, a year" she smirked, Dani followed with folded arms and watched her exuberant cousin. "This is gonna be embarassing if she doesn't remember you" Dani smirked and nudged Tay who just smiled and pulled something out of her back- a wedding invite. "I'm getting married as soon as I hit sixteen, you can come" Tay said before looking at the time- "And I better go, bye ladies!" she said before rushing off.

Dani was left with her eyes wide as she looked after her cousin and turned back to Emma who she'd seen around school a lot. "Yeah she's... yeah" she smirked.