Thread: Raffle Booth
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 01:13 AM   #56 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH Vixen View Post
Hearing this Jade smiled as a light blush graced her cheeks. "Many, many reason you say, if I didn't know better I would get a big head from hearing that." she teased. There was many things that she did love about him as well, but the one that always ranked how was playfulness. It had been a long time since she was really allowed to let her inner child out and Jayden was one reason why she learned that she couldn't be so shut off all the time.

Looking in the same direction, she nodded. "Well one ticket each it is," she smiled as she dug in her coin purse. "I'd be will to donate more, but we must follow the rules and all." She did want to help out a bit more, but maybe a trip to St Mungo's was in store if she really wanted to give more. She'd have to put it on her schedule of things to do.

Tilting her head slightly, she smiled. "I think I could pull off stripes, but maybe we can think of something for you." Fairie eyes were cute, but she wasn't really going to make him do that. "We wouldn't want you to have prettier eyes than me," she winked.
Jayden smiled. "Perhaps they'd let us pay more for a ticket?" he suggested. "We could ask. I'm sure they wouldn't refuse."

Nobody ever refused more money.

Especially charities.

"I think you'd look very cute in stripes." But then again, he thought she looked cute all the time. "Maybe I'll get a butterfly or something. What do you think? That would bring out my eyes, right?" he asked before blinking rapidly. He then chuckled. "You happen to love pretty things. If I had pretty eyes then you'd just stare at them all day."

And that was something that he could definitely live with.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You